Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 24, 2009

OZ-10VMSX Gundam Aesculapius



Trivia: the Aesculapius is my first Gunpla. Yup yup. I was in 5th grade and one of my aunts gave me the kit for Christmas. Actually it was a cheap China-made one. It said "Ben-Di" on the box instead of Bandai. But nonetheless it was the very first Gunpla I owned and assembled. And my mother threw it out sometime later the following year. That really sucked XD


So you probably have never heard of this gundam. It was from Gundam Wing: G-Unit. One of Gundam Wing's dual stories that didn't make it to the anime.


What's cool about this guy is that he has 2 modes. A high-speed mode and a close-range combat mode. In high speed mode(right), it has 2 boosters on its back and one under each shoulder armor. It has maximum mobility in this mode, but is rather weak as it only has beam sabers for offense. In it's close range combat mode, the shoulders slide down and fold to become its "Python Claws" and reveals 4 rapid shot guns- two in each claw. With the shoulders becoming claws, the backpack becomes the head and the wings become shoulders giving it a very crustacean look.



Overall, an awesome Gundam and a stepping stone in which I've come to love Gunpla and all mecha. Hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Incidentally... This Gundam is also my first Gunpla although mine is original... Been trying to find this model again for years to no avail... Mine was thrown in the trash by my mother after she broke it.... lol...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, let us know what you think.